Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Higher priority for the candidates that have experience in steel industry or well understanding about coil & pipe products.
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases.
- knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in verbal and written.
- Data collection, management and analysis.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Planning and organizing.